PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION CLAUSE:
Under Article 13(1) and Article 13(2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we hereby do inform as follows:
- The Controller of your personal data is AKCES Law Firm (Kancelaria Radców Prawnych Akces sp.p. K.Jabłońska, N.Mielczarek-Iwanowska, A.Zajęcka, M.Witulski sp.p.) registered office: 40-036 Katowice, Poland, ul. Wita Stwosza 6/8.
- You can contact the Controller by sending an e-mail message to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or a letter to the address of the Controller’s registered office.
- Legal basis for the processing of your personal data:
- Article 6(1b) of GDPR, i.e., processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Article 6(1c) of GDPR, i.e., processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject in connection with providing legal services;
- Article 6(1f) of GDPR, i.e., processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller such as pursuing claims, inner administrative, accounting and archiving activities, business contacts.
- Your personal data shall be processed for purposes related to:
- Providing legal services,
- Administration and management of the provision of services by the Firm,
- Compliance with the requirements resulting from relevant legal regulations and the requirements imposed by the professional organisation we are member of, i.e., self-government of legal advisers.
- Your personal data shall be forwarded to third parties in connection with services provided to the Firm by such parties, such as e.g., an accounting firm, a courier company, an IT company, an Internet service provider.
- Your personal data shall be stored for a period of 10 years after the providing of legal services had been terminated.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request data rectification, and the right to limit data processing.
- You have the right to request an erasure of your personal data, if the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or processed otherwise.
- In terms of data sharing, you have a right to object to your personal data processing.
- You have a right to file a complaint to the President of the Polish Office for Personal Data Protection, should you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR.
- Your personal data shall not be subject to automatic decision-making, including profiling.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for this Firm to provide you with legal assistance services.
- Your personal data shall not be forwarded to countries outside the European Economic Area / any international organisation.